# I n s p i r e d S o l u t i o n s01442 838 500 firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Code: FU01-0010
The Fujikura Core Alignment Fusion Splicer 70S is the latest addition to Fujikura's fusion splicer range and has been specifically designed to be more ergonomic, faster and have greater durability than the 60S, reducing splicing time to just seven seconds.
The rugged construction design adds improved reliability by resisting shock, rain and dust, allowing it to withstand a 30 inch drop test. Two of the newest features include an automated wind protector and a tube heater which has been developed for quicker splicing cycles and to reduce the number of operational steps. The unit also includes a high-resolution LCD monitor, powerful Li-ion battery for longer operation time and built in videos for on-the-go training.
• Automated and programmable wind protector
• 14-second automated tube heater
• Fully robust for shock, dust and moisture
• Li-Ion battery with 200 splices/shrinks per charge
• 5 mm cleave length for splice on connector or small package needs
• Sheath clamp or fibre holder operation
• On-board training and support videos
• Internet software upgrades
• Multi-function transit case with integrated workstation
This product can be bought via our lease purchase scheme and can also be rented on a daily basis if required. There is also a full range of Fujikura Fibre testing equipment that can be hired including Handheld OTDR and Fibre Loss Test Kits. For more information about the Fujikura splicers and other products in this range contact the NBM Sales Team.
Please note:Product image is for display purposes only and not necessarily representative of the product.
Browse our products:
Our manufacturer partnerships are unrivalled:View all manufacturers