Manufacturers/Geist Europe Limited (A Vertiv Company)
Geist manufacture industry leading technology and software for the four cornerstones of data centre management: Power. Cool. Monitor. DCIM. Geist promotes innovation, quality, and satisfaction in all aspects of business.
Geist offers the broadest range of power distribution units (PDUs) in both standard and custom options, from robust basic to sophisticated outlet level switching units. Their on-site manufacturing centre allows for the highest quality control and industry leading turnaround times.
- Upgradeable Monitoring – Install the technology you need today with the ability to upgrade as your needs evolve.
- Hot-Swappable Units – Add, remove or switch
- Interchangeable Monitoring Devices (IMD) without interrupting power to critical servers.
- High Temperature Grade – 60OC working ambient variants for high temperature environments.
- Remote Sensor Port – Monitor environmental conditions such as temperature, air flow, humidity and dew point with the use of a Geist remote sensor.
- Input Power Monitoring 1% Accuracy (ANSI and IEC standards) – Allows data centre managers to accurately reconcile power usage.
- Fault-Tolerant Daisy Chaining – Simplifies intelligent PDU connectivity and ensures data is reported even with a break in the chain.
- Low-Profile Breakers – Compact profile to install in tight spaces for units requiring breakers.
- Red LED Rotatable Display – Read power data easily in dimly lit areas.
- Available With or Without U-Lock Receptacles – Designed for simplicity, the patented U-Lock technology will naturally capture and securely lock cords in place. Each receptacle is colour injected directly, to assure load balancing is easily achieved.
For more information on how you could benefit from an existing Geist solution, or to design and plan your own bespoke solution, contact the NBM Sales Team today.