# I n s p i r e d S o l u t i o n s01442 838 500 firstname.lastname@example.org
Leviton At A Glance
• More than 110 years as Leviton Manufacturing Company, Inc.
• Privately held, headquartered in New York, with more than 7,000 employees and 25,000 products
• Only three CEOs in 110 years, providing consistent investment and focus
• Network Solutions – more than 30 years serving the datacom industry
• Leviton cable is manufactured in Scotland and connectivity is made in the US
• Leviton Network Solutions Europe is a carbon neutral facility
• Leviton cabling systems are backed by responsive customer service, technical support and 25-year warranties
Leviton works with their customers to thoroughly understand their needs and develop innovative products to meet customer requirements. The customer is at the core of their business, offering service and technical support to help customers deploy solutions for today and the future. This translates into an incredibly high return on infrastructure investment, or what Leviton calls ROii.
Leviton also manufacture high-performance specialty cabling for extreme environments, including military, rail, automotive, industrial, and aerospace applications.
Atlas-X1™ system connects mission critical networks with the highest levels of performance and reliability, while eXtreme® and Plus lines offer proven performance and simple installations features for enterprise and light commercial networks.
HDX, and e2XHD high-density systems support mission-critical data center and large enterprise networks. Popular FiberPlus and SDX systems provide a comprehensive range of connectivity and patching for small data centers and enterprise environments.
Leviton manufactures customized network infrastructure products, including pre-terminated cabling and cassettes. Using their online custom configurators, you can specify the exact requirements for your pre-terminated copper or fiber trunks, array cords, and harnesses, as well as HDX and e2XHD cassettes. Copper e2XHD cassettes include Atlas-X1 jacks.
Latest blog post:
Watch our short video presentation